Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weekend Get-A-Way

We went to St. George this weekend. It was so warm. I loved every second of it :) It felt so good to get AWAY from everyday life, not to have to think of the next thing that needs to be done. Sometimes I feel like my life can get so crazy and stressful.....



that I need a weekend to relax; between Mikes work, my doing hair, our callings in church, Shelbi, House work, etc. It is so hard to find time to get away, but I am really glad that we did. We got to see both Grandparents......






























(Gilbert & Millward). It was so great. Mike and I got to go play racquetball and go swimming. That was a lot of fun. Can’t wait till Mike and I get away again for our two year anniversary to Six Flags? I love vacations!!!!!










1 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! We all need to get away once in a while. We are excited to have Shelbi while you are go to Six Flags. Stay as long as you want! Love you!