Saturday, May 17, 2008

ShElBi FuNnnnnnn!!

Shelbi is so much fun! We love her so much! What a blessing to be able to have children!

I have so much fun with Shelbi every day. Lately Shelbi has been acting up really bad when she does not get her way. Let me just tell ya..... When i did NOT have a child i was always the one that said "I will never let my kid ACT or BE like that." I knew it all, so i thought. Now on a day to day basis i get my own words thrown back at myself :(

On a happier note here are some pictures of Shelbi......:)







2 comments:

Tricia said...

Way cute pics. Mike told me that Shelbi is walking!!! YEAH!! We need to get together and play soon.

Anonymous said...

Shelbi is getting so big, she is way cute. Its fun seeing what you guys are up to. Hope all is well.