Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankmas!

Every 2 years we celebrate Thankmas on the Millward side. It is so much fun! We celebrate Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving Day and then Christmas on the next day. It is held in St. George! It was so much fun! Can’t wait tell the next one:)
Here are some Pictures from the trip...........





















5 comments:

The Faller's! said...

FUN!!! I love the picture at the top of your blog! Derick and I want to take one like it this weekend when we go cut our trees! We are so excited you guys are coming with us this year! It's going to be so much fun. Glad you guys had fun in St. George!

Princess Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great time in St. George! You look all look so great! Happy Thankmas!

The Faller's! said...

Sorry I copied your blog background but I didn't like any of the other ones!

Team Millward said...

Cute cute pics! We cannot believe how adorable Shelby is. What a cutie!! It was good to see you guys!

Jacee said...

i miss her so much.....i cant believe how big she is getting. i cant wait to come and see you guys. Looks like you had a blast.