We went to some of our friends house last night and Shelbi was sitting on Mike's lap at the table when all the sudden Shelbi flew forward and smacked all 4 front teeth on the table (hard enough to make marks). Her teeth were bent back and bleeding . Well, all night I could not even sleep because I was so worried about her. When I woke up it was like 9:45am and I had not heard her all morning so I went into her room and she was just in her bed, awake laying on her blanket. All her teeth came back down and they are not loose but her gums are black and blue. So I hope that she will be OK and her teeth don't turn black untill they fall out. Her poor face is all swollen. It makes us so sad:(
May 2023
3 weeks ago







6 comments:
I'm so sorry for both of you! That's the saddest story I've heard in a long time. I hope Shelbi is doing all right!!
now she's gonna need braces. no bueno.
That is so sad- I am sorry. At least they didnt fall out though- one of my cousins twins fell and knocked out his two bottom teeth and their dentists didnt want to put them back in for fear that he might choke on them if they came loose- But hey now I can tell them apart!!!! Hope dhe gets feeling better soon!
Love YA
Am
Oh thats so sad! Poor girl! Good thing little kids are pretty much invinsible! Hope you guys are doing well!
Oh no, that's awful! Poor girl, I'd be such a mess too.
Hope she feels better real quick.
So glad we were able to come WAY out to see you the other night.
We'll plan something at our house soon!
Perfect title for this post...poor shelbi. Plus, after she did that to her teeth she gets every sickness possible. Hope things get back to normal for you soon so you can come visit! Thanks for the call today! Hopefully I'll be talking to you again soon letting you know that he is here!
Post a Comment