Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random updates

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been so bad at updating my blog. I really have not done anything exciting so I have not posted anything. This post is not all that exciting either but I thought I would just put something on my blog.
We have been doing fine! Mike is working hard and I am just trying to stay busy. I can't wait for it to get warm so that we can play outside!
Shelbi Has been so funny lately. She has been putting words together and saying words I did not even know she knew. I love the stage she is in right now! She is so fun.
Anyway, here are just a few pictures of Shelbi & of a suit that I am trying to sale....................................
$15.00- anyone want it?????? Size 5

1st time I have curled her hair and made it straight. I think it is so cute!



She ran in the front room after playing in her room and this is what I found .........it was so funny! She just kept saying "hat" "hat"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, her hair is SO cute! I better have a girl...somewhere down the road that is!

Tricia said...

Her hair is darling. It makes her look older. My kids have all done the diaper thing as a hat. I love it every time. It is so funny! Just wait until the day when she comes running out with her underwear on her head. That another great one!