As alot of you know.........we are EXPECTING baby #2!!!! It took a little longer then expected to get pregnant so we are very very excited! We are so blessed to have another child to come into our family! We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 2023
3 weeks ago







9 comments:
And we are super excited for you!!!!!
Congrats Kaylee! So exciting!
Oh that's awesome! Congrats, when you due? oh and how the heck are you!! :)
How exciting! Congratulations to your growing family!!!
Hey congrats- I am so happy for you!!! When are you due? Are you doing better with sickness this time? Well I called you and left a message with my number so call me when you get a min!
Love you guys! Congrats!!
YEAH! I can't wait to see how adorable #2 is. You make cute girls thats for sure!
Congratulations! That is very exciting, good luck with everything!
Kaylee and Mike- That is soo awesome! We are soo excited for you guys! We really need to get together for dinner. Call me Kaylee and we'll set something up :)
Kaylee,
SHE'S so cute I love the picture you have up of her!
HEHEHE
Congrats again!
Post a Comment