It's been a great December! We have done lots of fun activity's...... We put up our Christmas lights, went and cut down our Christmas tree, made a snowman and have played in the snow!!!
Christmas is coming very soon and we are very excited! One thing I notice this time of year is that when your out shopping, everyone is in a hurry and not as nice. I just hope that everyone remembers the true meaning of Christmas!!!!
I am almost 16 weeks pregnant! Yay!!!!! I have been really sick and can't stop throwing up. I have tried everything to not be sick but nothing had worked....so if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear some of them!!! Please!!!!
Other then that I just can't wait tell June because My baby's due date is on June 8th!
We hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!!
October 2023
5 weeks ago







3 comments:
Okay so I know that I have never been pregnant so I am not really an expert, but one of my friends told me that was super sick that if you drink grape juice.. it tastes the same coming up as it did going down! She puked every morning so she started to drink grape juice right when she woke up, she would throw up and feel much better for the day! :) Sounds gross but it saved her!
Cute pics Kalee! I love the snowman the best! Love the holiday season! Your little girl is flippin adorable!
I love your pictures Kalee! Your family is SO adorable. I wish I could help you out but the only thing that helped me is if I kept something in my belly at all times. Just try eating tons of small healthy meals a day and see if that helps. If I went too long without eating I would be SOO sick. I never tried this but they have lollipops that you can suck on that is supposed to help. I saw them at Babies R Us. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment