Monday, June 13, 2011

Easter, Brithdays, Soccer.....

Nana at the soccer! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming! No Pictures of Shelbi and My Mom and Dad but wanted to thank them for coming also. Love you Both!
Look at me go.........!








Party fun!!!









I had a Friend party for Shelbi:) It was alot of FUN! All girls with 1 Boy. Poor little Trey!







Look at Trey and all the Girls!









Jocelyn opening her Presents! She Turned #1








She loved her cake!!! She made the biggest mess! I loved watching every min of her eat this cake. Priceless!

What is that? I want to touch it:)


As always we color eggs every year.






Well my Birthday fell on Easter Day this year:) So thank you everyone for Celebrating my Birthday!!:) My Birthday was Great!! It was on a Sunday so I got to spend the day with my Husband and Kids!! I turned 25 years old! Can't believe I am 25...crazy! I remember a time when I could not wait to be in my 20's and NOW I want it to start going down and not up.
Jocelyn was really Excited to get a Easter basket! Can you tell.. Shelbi also loved Easter! She was so happy the Easter Bunny came and gave her a basket full of stuff But most of all, the movie TANGLED!
All of the Easter Baskets! We loved all the Baskets but we also love the reason why we celebrate Easter every year.!
Jocelyn finding the the eggs. So fun!




I am so bad at keeping this updated!! I really don't even have time right now but I am going to do it anyway. We have had so many things going on that I just can't keep up with it all. So one thing at a time:) Just to let you know...all of these post will NOT be in order or it will take me to long! Sorry!

2 comments:

CharlieJo said...

LOVE all the pictures!! sooo cute. The girls loved Shelbis party. :)

Britt said...

That's my little ladies man LOL! Thanks for inviting Trey, I don't think it bothered him too much to be surrounded by such cuties:)