1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
May 2023
3 weeks ago







8 comments:
I love your new banner picture! Thanks for leaving memories... I have PLENTY with you (and Jacee too)
- Staying with you in Panguitch for weeks at a time
- riding your horses (teeson, kabile, and chocolate-- their names were something like that)
- selling homemade snow cones and punch in your front yard. I don't know why we thought we would make money doing that!!
- playing "hair" in your mom's salon
- I took the cutest pictures of you all dressed up and with make-up on.. (I still have those pics)
-Telling scary stories at night and watching VHI music videos
- When you moved to SLC... going to lagoon a lot
- Riding our bikes to the smiths in Heber... I don't think those cinnamon things are anywhere anymore! I haven't seen them.
- We got SO burned when we would lay out on the water tank! Playing in the canal was fun though. we would see who could stay in the cold water the longest.
- I remember when your appendix ruptured... I was so scared for you!
-you doing my hair for my bridals and wedding. I loved it! Thanks!
As you can tell, I could go on and on... that was fun remember all the good ole days!!
Well lets see we have lots of memories thats for sure! Like the first time I met you in 8th grade math class and I told you that I thought you were cute so we coiuld be friends! HA HA I just could tell that we would get a long! I also remember after the July of 2004 right after we graduated and we went to St George for the weekend! We listened to SHOOP by Salt N Peppa the whole way there! Also I loved that we were inseparable from then until June of 05' I think the first night we didnt have a sleepover was when my Grandma died and I remember later that week you text me and said "friend, I miss you." HA HA we were dorks! I also cant forget the one of many times I called you when you were prego and you started barfing while on the phone with me! YUCK I sure felt bad for you tho! Last weekend was good too! I love that we can pick up wherever we left off like nothing has changed! Plus our girls were cute in there little swimming pool!
Hey Kalee-
First of all, the picture of you and Mike is a really great picture and Shelbi is so dang cute! Anyway, thanks for being so excited for us. We are so excited too. I have been feeling great! I know you are going to think I am crazy but I really do enjoy being pregnant. We do need to hang out and soon! We'll have to plan a boat trip or a dinner ASAP! How is your yard? Hope you guys are good and hopefully we'll see you soon.
Nat
Hey! I just got Melissa's message on facebook right after I wrote on your blog and wrote her back. I'm pretty sure Aug 6th works great for us I just need to double check with Derick but it should be fine. I am so excited that we are all finally getting together. I'll let you know when we go to the lake next...it will probably be a night next week after work. Anyway, have a great weekend.
Remember when we went sledding by my house and you,shanda, and I went down all together, and totally fell into that ditch! we all ended up peeing our pants cause it was so funny! we couldn't stop laughing! :D
I can't believe those elk are real life1 They are HUGE! Wow!!! I love the new picture of you two it's way cute and Kalee is WAY beautiful!!!
Oh Kalee, we have had so many memories together I dont know where to begin.
We were inseperable. We had to do everything together. You were my best friend.
-One memory is we used to dress up for wesleys friends when they would come over to see him.....how imbarrassing that is now. ha ha
-We used to ride our bikes all over panguitch with our friends. for hours on end. And when we used to ride the little motorcycles all over.....even when I ran into the fence.
- We fought over a boy.....how dumb was that.
-I remember the time you and emily were riding the motorcycle in the field and you went on a hill and hit a tire and you both went flying.....I was laughing so hard.
We had so many fun times together. Your a great sister and I love you so much.
Another great memory is that you now have a great little girl that I love.
I have so many more but only can type so much. Love ya
I so forgot about the kissing the whole locker business.....what weirdos. I forgot to say about our long talks at night till we both fell asleep! you beet me to it! Thanks for being my sister!
Post a Comment