Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Promise Land

This is the outfit I will be wearing for the next 3 months around the house. Any time Kalee wants me to do anything, I will just blend into the couch preparing for the Elk hunt. Elk Archery is less than 20 days away and we have been scouting hard. Below are a few pictures of what our motion camera has picked up. We call this "The Promise Land" and '"8 Trails". I'm not going to tell you where exactly it is because I don't want to see your face in front of our camera. I want only Elk and nobody scaring them away opening morning. And I don't want to have to bring your horns and meat home. So you'll just have to drool over the pictures and just wait until it's on my wall.



The "Rut" Attire


The Elk Hangout
Growing 6 Point Posing for the Camera
The 6 Point Herd Bull



6 Point and Rag Horn

Big 5 Point

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Mike,
Like father. Like Son. I love it!! Just remember. . .since I am your older sister I get half of whatever you shoot this year!! You deserve this time off to go and hunt. Hope you have fun this year! Love ya.

Carrie and Jesse said...

Wow! You are just full of surprises. I had no idea you were a country girl and you know Emily. How wierd! Do you know my husband Jesse Allen from Kingston? Is your husband from Bluffdale? He looks familiar. Your little girl is beautiful just like you! Hey do you remember the play we were in together? Good times!

Barnson Family said...

Ok so I am a total nerd I was just scrolling down the page and didnt even see Mike on the couch!!! HA HA! So I am back now from the Ranch so Ill have to call you and chat!
Love Ya
Am

Anonymous said...

Mike your Hot! Quit playing with your dingy and look at my blog. Love Poulsen

Curt and Amy said...

Oh, so I didn't even know Mike was on the couch until I read the other post! lol! I think I'm the nerd! Wow, I can't believe the elk! I bet you are LOVING hunting season! Elk meet is soo good!