I just can’t even explain to everyone how much I love Halloween! It is just the best Holiday!!!!!When I started to put on Shelbi’s costume, she took one look at it and wanted nothing to do with it:) soooooooo I lured her in and threw it on her really fast (she did not like that).Then I put her in front of the mirror and she just lost it. She started crying and would not let go of me for like 10 min. It was so funny!!! I had to wait until Mike got home so he could do Shelbi's and my Hair...... I had surgery on my thumb and I can’t currently do it. It’s not Mike's best talent (ha ha). He had the hardest time putting my hair in a pony tale.Shelbi has made this Holiday so much more fun (now that I can’t go Trick-or-Treating anymore). Just to watch her be so excited over things that I did when I was little is so special:) This might sound dumb to some people, but having kids is the best thing in the world!!!
Love it, love it, love it :) :) :) :) :)
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!
May 2023
3 weeks ago







7 comments:
Hey how cute is she?!?!? I am glad you love Halloween I HATE it. It is funner with kids tho Gracie was so funny! How's your thumb? Let me know if you need anything and we need to get together!
love Ya
Am
Shelbi looks so stinkin' cute!! And I think I can finally say, with no hestation, that I agree with you...having kids is the best thing ever :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the costume! Shelbie is so cute, that's great she didn't like her costume! lol!
Your little girl is so cute!I love her little lady bug costume.This age is so funny with halloween.Kids do make everything more enjoyable.Happy Halloween!
cute, cute, cute!!!! hope you guys had a great halloween!
Shelbi looks really cute, and you look great!
Great job on the hair Mike!! I think that is hilarious that Shelbi cried after she saw herself in the mirror! Too funny!
Post a Comment