Friday, November 7, 2008

Makeup Disaster!

Shelbi got into my makeup! She thought it was my lip gloss:) ha ha

5 comments:

Curt and Amy said...

Oh no!!!! That's a great picture! Her face is classic! lol! How did she get the lid off?! Hopefully she only got it on her face, and not on any furnature!

The Faller's! said...

Oh man that is dang funny! I better be careful... Brynlee is in my make up drawer all the time! We need to get together again soon! Brynlee is always asking where Shelbi, her only friend, is?...poor girl! Whenever she asks where Shelbi is I tell her she's at home. Now she's starting to say, "Shelbi, Home...Shelbi, Home!" It's way cute. Anyway, let me know what your schedule is like this week.

Unknown said...

Thats so cute! You guys really do have an adorable little family! We really need to get together and soon!

Robison's said...

Ha ha! Been there, done that!

KC Witkamp said...

that is really cute.
hey, I made some changes in my blog, please send me an email so that I can add you to my blog (so you have access) alrak84@hotmail.com
thanks
Karla