All of you can play to - cut and paste then erase my answers (after the "...") and it's your game....kinda fun!
1. I’ve come to realize that my hair… is getting so LONG!
2. I’ve come to realize that my legs… are always going to be long. That means that i will never be able to just buy any pants i want. Just the ones that come in LONGS.
3. I’ve come to realize when I drive…i hate when people ride my butt!!!!
4. I’ve come to realize that I need…to have more kids soon.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost…nothing! I have gained a loving husband and beautiful daughter!!!!
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when…Mike leaves me in the morning.
7. I’ve come to realize that money…is not everything.
8. I’ve come to realize that certain people…are children of god!
9. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be…more worried about other people first and not myself.
10. I’ve come to realize that my significant other…is the best thing that has ever happend to ME! He is always thinking about how he can be better. He is always helping me! I really think that he is my angel!!!
11. I’ve come to realize that my mom…is the best mom in the world!!! I know that she would do anything for me:) I'm so greatful that she is my mom. Love you mom!
12. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone…is a life saver sometimes
13. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning…that i just wanted to go back to bed. I'm a night person so i always stay up way too late.
14. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep…that i was really tired.
15. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about…the fact that i have to take my husbands car into wal-mart to get the tire fixed. He ran over a rock and the tire blew up.
16. I’ve come to realize that my dad…is such a great man! He works so hard for his family:) I am very lucky to have a funny, hard working dad! Love you dad:)
17. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook…I have no clue how to do anything on facebook. All i can do is look at pictures, confirm people and write on walls.
18. I’ve come to realize that today …is a great day!
19. I’ve come to realize that tonight…is going to be fun because im going to dinner with Mike and Shelbi
20. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow…is going to be a crazy day for me
21. I’ve come to realize that life…is so much better then i thought it was going to be
22. I’ve come to realize that my friends… Are very important to me.
23. I’ve come to realize that this year…has had it up's and down's
October 2023
5 weeks ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment