This year for Shelbi's Birthday we had a family party. Thanks for everyone that came! This year I wanted to make Shelbi's cake so I did with Tricia's help. I am so proud of myself! Thanks Tricia for taking time and helping me!
I can't believe Shelbi is #2!!!! It is so crazy! Time goes really fast. We love her so much! Here are some things that Shelbi like...................................
-She loves horses
-Loves to play with baby dolls ( sings, puts to bed, feeds and even puts in timeout sometimes)
- Loves Elk! Thanks to daddy.
- Loves doing anything outside
I could go on forever! She is so cute and we love her so much! Happy Birthday Shelbi #2
May 2023
3 weeks ago







1 comments:
K seriously Shelbi just gets more adorable every time you post new pictures!! You are going to have to keep her locked away from the boys!!!!
Great job on the cake! Grandma would be proud!! lol. I can't believe Shelbi is already two. Time goes by so fast
Post a Comment