Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home........less:)

We are doing well! We sold our home and now looking for a new one. For now we are living in my moms home! Haha! Thanks Mom & Dad for letting us stay at your house for now.
Mike is just working and loving that he does not have to drive 1 hour to get to work. Shelbi had a hard time adjusting to the move but is doing alot better this week. I have just been cleaning, looking at houses, Etc.
We love being closer to everything! But we miss everyone out in Tooele. I miss you friends!

Anyway just wanted to make a short post for now. I will keep you updated:)
Thanks to everyone that helped us move! We really needed it.

1 comments:

crazycranefamily said...

As long as you keep doing hair I will be a happy camper! Good Luck house hunting. Let me know when you find one! I love to look at them on the computer.