Thursday, December 30, 2010

ICE!

Video of people sliding on ice by my house. Crazy! But if you go to the end Mike is on the video. The two people that come walking in the corner is Mike and Derick. Just thought it was funny that Mike was in it:)

3 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

that's crazy. I'm gonna try & remember not to go that way when it's icy. I'm actually surprised that more people haven't totally missed the guard rail & just gone off the road completely. People are nuts right there. I'm always worried when I coming up that the other car wont be in their lane & they'll take me out. I've had a few close calls there.

CharlieJo said...

great video! glad you posted. :) that is a scary spot when the roads are icy..and mike was at the end of the video? lol. in my head I as thinking, it's freezing outside and dark...what r they doing?! ;)

CharlieJo said...

that's awesome! I used to do that with my neighbors as a kid with their 4-wheelers. sleds in the winter..rollberblades in the summer. ;) lol.