Saturday, January 8, 2011

Going Private

I said I would never do this but I am for a few reasons:)

Leave you email if you want to keep up with our blog. You can Email it to me also kalee07@gmail.com

Thanks:)

14 comments:

Barnson Family said...

Dont forget us! You know my email!!

KC Witkamp said...

alrak84@hotmail.com

The Lunts said...

add me!! I love keeping up to date with you and your cute little family!
chantele.lunt@gmail.com

Melissa and Tyler said...

melissarawlings@gmail.com!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

i said the same thing but still did too. my email is racenmommy@msn.com

TiffanyW. said...

I have debated about going private too Kalee. I would love to keep in touch at least through blogging. My e-mail address is ti2fwamsley@yahoo.com :) Hope all is well.

Andrew and Carly Child said...

Andrew and I are definitely going to need an invite! carly.child@hotmail.com

Britt said...

Britt1478@yahoo.com

Marci and Matt said...

marcieves at yahoo dot com

Kalvin, Emily, Kole, and Ellee said...

ylime227@yahoo.com dont forget me

CAMERAHAPPY said...

fiveplusoneequalsfour@gmail.com I would love you to add me! Hope all is well with your cute family!

L&J Bills said...

Hi We need to see you guys! It has been forever!
jessicaolsen43@hotmail.com
levibills43@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

poulsen.candice@gmail.com

Hunter Family said...

jabbers21@gmail.com

Jody and Bronco