Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag

I have been tagged...by Sarah.

My 3 joys:
-Shelbi
-My husband
-Hanging out with my Mom & Sisters

My 3 fears:
-Getting pregnant (i was so sick)
-Being alone all night
-Dark

My 3 current obsessions:
-Trying to loose my baby weight
-My I pod
-Wanting to buys everything

My 3 surprising facts:
-I have never broken a bone (just like Sarah)
-I want a big family
-I want to go an a mission with my husband someday

I tag:
-Everyone on my list

2 comments:

The Faller's! said...

Oh my gosh you ARE NOT giving us gas money. It was our treat to take you guys. We had a blast and hope you guys did too...even though it was kind of a far drive and we didn't stay that long. We will definitely have to do it again sometime when we can stay longer and do more. You guys are awesome and we're glad you could come. Thanks for the offer but it's really okay. Just plan the next time for us all to meet!!! =)

Melissa and Tyler said...

Just wanted to tell you how much fun we had with you on Monday!! I am so happy we have you as friends, and your blog is so cute!! Shelbi's dimples make me smile, she is so cute! We can't wait to see you again!