Friday, September 5, 2008

Lake

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Lake with some of our good friends and had a blast. Boating is one of me favorite things to do!!! We all met up after the guys got off work and were able to spend a few hours playing on the water.

3 comments:

Marci and Matt said...

Looks like you had fun... Is that Deer Creek? Looks like it to me. I miss the boating days. It's great.

Anonymous said...

What a fun time, that'll be fun when Kayson can enjoy those things a bit more. Shelbi is such a cutie!
We do need to do dinner one of these days. Probably have to wait until hunting season is over I'm sure. Lets try to set something up for later in October maybe. Chris and I would love to come out and see your place.... gives me a little more time to put some things on the wall after we get in this month!

Amy said...

I'm jealous! I want to go boating so badly! It looks like soo much fun!