Tuesday, September 16, 2008

State Fair!

We went to the state fair! It was really fun!
I just think this picture is so funny!

She loved being on the horse! She did not want to leave. That is the biggest cow i have ever seen!
She is so cute!


Daddy and Shelbi looking at all the animals Always have to have a picture with me and Mike together

Mike always playing around

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! We need to go together next year. The kids would love it.

The Faller's! said...

Fun!!!! I need to get you your garage opener. Let me know next time your in Salt Lake! Hope you guys are good!

The Faller's! said...

Derick just told me that he is going camping with Mike next Tuesday night/Wednesday! We should do a sleepover so we aren't lonely and the girls can play! Let me know what you think!

Carrie and Jesse said...

I love seeing you with your little girl. You are such a cute mom! Where are you living? I LOVE the state fair. I'm jealous!

Jacee said...

Oh I wish I could of been there.....she looks so big. I cant stand it. Give her a big kiss for me and show her my picture....I dong want her to forget me. She just loves them animals.....maybe you should get her her own cow.....ha ha. Miss you

Robison's said...

Your little girl is so dang cute! I want a little girl so bad!

Curt and Amy said...

The state fair looks like it was so much fun! It looks like Shelby wasn't even afraid of the animals, I'm impressed! I love the fist picture of Shelby, so cute! I think every little kid loves riding those horse things!

Ashlee and Sam said...

I just found your blog and I went to school with Mike. I just wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute!!Your Daughter is beautiful!!
Ashlee(Malovich)Winegar

The Faller's! said...

i just looked at my blog and saw my latest post of the girls and it reminded me that we did not take one single picture of them playing these last couple of days! i guess that means we'll just have to do it again! =) thanks again for coming and hanging out. it was so nice to have the company and for brynlee to have a friend to play with. also, thanks for helping with the shelf...derick is actually excited about it...good purchase! =) thanks again! you guys are awesome!

nat