Our friends Natalie and Brynlee came to play in Tooele. They played in the pool, sand box & just played all over outside. They were so cute!!! Thanks for coming to Tooele and playing with us Natalie & Brynlee!!!!
Anytime!!! It was fun to hang out for a few hours. We need to do it again soon! I went to Wal-Mart this morning but I couldn't find a pool! =( Maybe I'll just have to be more on top of things next year. And...don't worry that I don't know how to do my hair! I seriously struggle but I can't get my bangs to look the way you did them. I am such a nerd!
"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty cstorm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." HELAMAN 5:12
Man-o-man do I love this man! I would not be complete without Mike. We met at Spanish Fork Rodeo and ever since that day we spent every moment with eachother! We got married on March 25th 2006! We have 2 wonderful daughters (Mike wonders where his boys are) and loving life:) We love spending time outdoors and with family.
Shelbi Jo
Shelbi is almost 6!! Crazy! She is such a smart girl and loves school. She is taking lots of intrest in friend. She loves to dance, color and just play! We love her sweet spirit and love her so much!
Shelbi
Jocelyn Rae
This is my funny girl! She loves to be loud and be the class clown. She is always wants everyone to look at her and she will do anything for that to happen but she is so cute and loves to cuddle. she loves to run around with her sister, dance, play with baby dolls, eat, blanket, loves her Daddy so much. She has been a joy in our lives and cant imagine her not in my life. Love you Jocelyn!!
Jocelyn
Cheyenne
She is such a sweet baby! Very active and loves to play with toys. She wakes up every morning and cant wait to see her sisters pop their heads over her bed! She is such a blessing!!
2 comments:
Anytime!!! It was fun to hang out for a few hours. We need to do it again soon! I went to Wal-Mart this morning but I couldn't find a pool! =( Maybe I'll just have to be more on top of things next year. And...don't worry that I don't know how to do my hair! I seriously struggle but I can't get my bangs to look the way you did them. I am such a nerd!
Oh the girls look so cute in the sandbox playing together! So sweet in their swimming suites!
Post a Comment