This is the tag... answer the following questions about your husband/wife:
What is his name: Michael A Millward
How long have you been together? Married 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? 8 Months
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Mike does!
Who said "I love you" first? He did
Who is taller? Mike is
Who eats more? Mike does!
Who said "I love you" first? He did
Who is taller? Mike is
Who sings better? We both sing good
Who is smarter? Both of us are smarter in diffrent areas
Who does the laundry? Both of us!
Who pays the bills? Mike pays the bills. He would go crazy if he was not dealing with the money. (that's all he ever thinks about) He works at a bank.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the end of the bed...... I sleep on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? We both do! But i think that i will most of the time because i love to mow the lawn.
Who cooks dinner? I do 95% of the time
Who drives? I do! I love to drive! Im a back seat driver.
Who is more stubborn? I think that would be ME.
Who kissed who first? Mike did.
Who proposed? Mike did
Who has more friends? He does
Who is more sensitive? ME!
Who has more siblings? Mike! He has 2 brothers and 6 sisters
Who wears the pants? We both do.
So now I need to tag others... Tricia, Amber, Tiffanie, Adrienne, Jacee, Jamie, What the heck...... who ever wants to!







1 comments:
Kalee! Hey girl! I haven't seen you in forever! Your little family is so cute! I found our blog on Jacees blog! I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment